23/11/2010

Há muito, muito tempo, contava eu uma história

I’m gonna tell you something that happened to me
Don’t you laugh ‘cause it’s serious, can’t you see?
Well, there I was in the woods all alone
All I wanted was to find my way back home.
…’till I found a beautiful girl!

Well, this girl I met was like a dream,
My heart was pumpin’ and lettin’ out the steam,
I guess I was in love!

A year has passed and now she wants to get married.
I am sick of her, I just want to be buried,

Cause she’s a pain in the ass all the time,
I just don’t want her to be mine!

So I looked in that village for a phone,
I wanted to call a taxi to ride me back home.
So the person who was on the other side of the line
Told me: “No problem, dude, everything will be fine!”

Well I thought it was the end,
Now I only wanted her to understand
I couldn’t take her anymore,
So I told her: “Bye babe, see you no more!”

I was happy when I arrived yesterday.
I was alone and had a place to stay.
That girl was finally far away!
- At least that was what I was thinking ‘till today…

First thing I heard in the morning
After I woke up was the doorbell ringing.
I opened the door and I got scared:
SHE WAS BACK, MY WORST NIGHTMARE!!

The mistake is done and she wants to be my wife.
I only keep asking myself, “Is it worth all this sacrifice?”
Meanwhile, I’ll keep on living my life
And turn this bad dream into one which be nice…

So here you have it, this is my story.
I hope you’ll never forget it
And that you keep it in your memory-
Not to do the things I’ve done
Don’t ever put marriage before fun!!

Sem comentários: